Jayne Watkins is a registered IPMA Property Manager and has been managing properties for clients in Nelson since 2012.
Why choose an IPMA member?
- All IPMA registered members have been screened, Police/reference checked and approved to meet our strict entry criteria.
- IPMA members are the business owners and can therefore offer full accountability throughout the management process.
- IPMA members are SOLELY in the business of Property Management.
- IPMA members pride themselves on offering superior service levels.
- The IPMA provides training & industry updates to ensure our members are fully educated on legislative changes and industry issues.
- IPMA sets industry ‘best practice’ guidelines and encourage our members to follow these.
- This includes holding relevant industry certifications.
- IPMA has a robust complaints process for added peace of mind.
An IPMA registered Property Manager:
- Belongs to a recognised industry organisation.
- Has suitable experience in the industry.
- Holds Public Liability Insurance.
- Has referees you can contact.
- Invests in property themselves.
- Supplies you all the relevant company information about their fees & services.
- Provides monthly owner statements.
- Adheres to the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Operates a separate account for rents received.
- Keeps up with the rental market & legislative changes.
- Acts in the highest professional manner at all times.